the devils rejects has one of the best movie endings ever.
i forgot what it’s like to do things for myself.
i forgot what it’s like to have time to walk around my favorite book store.
i forgot what it’s like to spend an hour of uninterrupted time in bed with my boyfriend.
i forgot what it’s like to not feel married to my phone.
In the 1860s, a photographer named Charles Eisenmann photographed thousands of circus freaks.
The Albino Twins:
Four legged girl:
Three legged man:
- How to do taxes
- What taxes are
- How to vote
- What political parties are
- How to write a resume/cover letter/anything related to getting a job
- How to write a check/balance a check book
- Anything to do with banking
- How to do loans for college
- How to jump start a car or other basic emergency things
- How to buy a car or house
but I’m so glad I know the fucking pythagorean theorem
And I read some really nice poems originating in 12th century England.
it’s so hot out so i’m staying inside all day long.
i just want to watch harriet the spy and write about people i know in my diary.
every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard and believe in yourself
is anyone here on goodreads?
i made a new neopets account today.
i LOVE my print! thank you so so much i’m still obsessed with it. and i want a tattoo of the print on it!
this time in michigan with chris has already been so cool and everything that i’ve needed. everything that we have needed. long hours at work haven’t granted us much time to be spent together, and today we sat shoulder to shoulder watching my cousin getting married, spent all evening at the reception drinking wine and dressing up for a photo booth together. after the wedding reception, we drove through wendys for a frosty and fries, and shared them while we sat on a bench in the park looking out over Lake Huron. then we walked down the pier and around the park and i got to tell him some of my favorite memories in my hometown.
i just love him so much, and even better is that he fits in with my family so well. everyone loves him. he gets along with all of them. and this time we’ve been able to spend together is awesome. i just wish we had more time and money to do it more often :(
oh, and he looked damn cute at the wedding today.
- Anything smaller than a C cup: must be pre-pubescent. Ugly patterns, and colours. Lots of animals and stripes.
- C to D cup: A woman! Pretty lacy things, nice patterns, large variety.
- Anything over a D cup: Beige. Lots and lots of beige.