- no one: FINALLY, I can link my Facebook account to my Tumblr account so all my friends and family can see what I do online all day!
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
- http: //kittenroar.tumblr.com/ask
i just want to lose 50 pounds.
i just want to read Valley of the Dolls over and over again and cry for Anne and Lyon each time.
(from Tim Burton’s ‘Vincent.’ I’ve also added black buttons and a needle with thread from Coraline, but i haven’t taken a picture because it needs to be touched up BAD.)
“lay your arrows down.”
my most favorite.
got this after reading Patti Smith’s ‘Just Kids.’
I’m excited to see my BHB family tomorrow.
I’m excited to get back to working my favorite job.
I’m excited to reintroduce my septum ring.
I’m excited to soon get a new tattoo.
I’m excited to soon dye my hair lavender.
I’m excited to soon get my first bikini wax (okay, i’m actually a little nervous.)
I’m excited to run my 5K on saturday.
I’m excited to see my favorite band on saturday.
I’m excited to go to the lit fest.
I’m excited for more summer grilling.
I’m excited to go home in July.
I’m excited for cooler weather coming up.
I’m excited for a summer class (weird).
is there such a thing as too many text tattoos?
i have “survivor” on my upper right arm, “lay your arrows down” on the front of my ankles, and now i want “belle femme” on the back of my upper legs….would this be ridiculous?
i think for my next tattoo, i want ‘Belle Femme’ on the back of my legs, right above my knees, in a really beautiful cursive font.
because i may not always feel like it, but i am one, dammit.
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
Now I just want to go lay out and get tan, and get my nails done and be generally gorgeous.
lamest post of 2012
Jessica Valenti. Author of Full Frontal Feminism. (via sleeptapes)
I bought Full Frontal Feminism a year ago for a Women & Gender Studies class and have been reading it on and off since then. I would consider it like Feminism 101, but it has really helped me understand a few things about being a young feminist, and has helped me feel better about things that I was conflicted on before with my own feminism.
luckily i threw up into/onto neither of those things, so maybe i am safe! thank you :)
It’s only my 4th day, and now I’m just anxious because I don’t want this to affect me working there and I really like the job :(
Ugh. Today is not my day.
If you’re an illustrator, or know one, who would want to do some collaboration, let me know!! I really want this idea to come to life.