I have a great and non-abusive boyfriend.
1) Work is getting better. I believe the only thing making it bearable is knowing that I get paid for sitting there calling people all day.
2) School is almost done, and I can’t wait for my first summer in the city.
3) It snowed in Michigan today. If it snows here in Chicago, I may just die.
4) Listening to your boyfriend talk about previous sexual experiences is mildly awkward.
5) Betty White on Saturday Night Live is way too hilarious.
6) Each meal I make in this apartment with Chris gets better and better. Tonight was baked chicken with barbecue sauce, corn on the cob, and macaroni and cheese. Nom nom nom. We also made churros!
7) I’m tired. I also have to work tomorrow.
- It looks like it’s going to pour outside, but I’m still in a pretty good mood.
- I get really excited when I get to put things in our compost bin, like I’m actually doing something good for the Earth. I also just like to watch things accumulate. Sorting has always been a calming thing for me, so sorting decomposable things from the other things is fun for me.
- I have been incredibly stressed the past few days. Work and school don’t mix well and I cannot wait for summer.
- Short hair has been fun, but I’m over it. I’m ready for it to be long again.
- I’ve turned into one of those people who become an anxious mess when they don’t have their phone with them. Fingers crossed I will have a new one by Thursday.
- It took me an hour to complete this.
Summer is coming, and all I want is long hair back.
Short hair, it’s been fun, but my hair can’t grow fast enough.